Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Homecooked meal last week

One of the highlights of marriage life was being able to cook and have friends come over often to enjoy some special time with us.... Last Wed, we had Yyn come over and helped finish up our simple Japanese Curry Rice meal........

Main: Japanese Seafood Curry
Appetizer: Edaname Japanese peas
Soup: Yasai Misoshiru
Randy's pretty obssessed with having the Yasai Misoshiru soup... it's usually one of the must-order items when we dine @ Sushi Tei's... We've not been to Sushi Tei's for a while and since I'm officially "THE Wife", I'm tasked to cook it ALL THE TIME...


My fav combi of green tea + azuki red bean!!!!!

On Friday nite, Delia popped by to keep me company while the husband was away in school..... I prepared a new batch of the exact dishes for my dear friend. But, I forgot to take photos! Had a good time chatting with her... It's been a while!!!!!!!!
I woke up this Monday and the first thing I did was to declare a "no Yasai misoshiru soup" week for this week. Yay, finally I can skip cabbage and enoki mushroom from my groceries list!!!!
Menu for this week: Carbonara Linguine with Prawn & shimeiji mushroom!!!
[Current Mode: Domesticated]

No comments:

Post a Comment