Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our pre-wedding vid

I'm currently in the midst of uploading some photos of Jun Meng & Li Ling's wedding that I shot last Sun.... Check out the highlights of their Big day in my photo blog here...

Meanwhile, here's our pre-wedding video that we compiled, edited and screened during our church wedding.... And which I've finally gotten off my fat butt to upload it...



If u went "chayyy..." after watching this vid, good on you! You were at our church wedding....
If it's the first time you're watching this, this blog post is for u.... Dun worry, you won't be too left out!

Next: Finding time to sort through my tonnes of photos of the actual day........ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment