Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Return of the FSC (Friday Supper club)

We've not been meeting up for the Friday Supper Club for a while... since we've got some leftovers from the teenz zone leaders partay, the Friday Supper Club came over to our Cozy Bay for simple leftover grubs and BYOD - Bring-Your-Own-Desserts Partay!!

Here's what happens when your friends come over 4 dinner & decides to give your bunny a new look
Leftover grubs & pan-fried Dory
Squeezy squeezy @ our no-frills dining table
Everyone brought a dessert... And we ended up with 3 different kinds of ice-cream
*grapes - complimentary from Stacia & ND who brought em' over the day before...
While the gurls chat & tell silly jokes, Mr Chan hits the laptop to complete his work...
Only to be stopped by Wedding, our lil' bunny

Wedding was upset that she's not invited to the dessert partay and decided to help herself to the drinks....

Sometimes I think I'm so "bo liao" & full of nonsense... I make storylines out of everything.... And I just realised that my previous entries are all abt hangouts @ Cozy Bay & it's getting boring... *yawnz* :P
Randy's not much of a blogger but he's definitely a blog moderator cum supervisor.... He will remind me to blog when I've not been doing so for a while, or if there's a comment in the guestbook that I should reply to... Maybe that's what the HOD (Head Of Da household) does.... Hahahahaha....
Anyways please drop me a comment if you have a blog that I should know about!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment