Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Tokyo Food Log - Day 2

Day 2 - We woke up bright & early to head to Harajuku since the most happening Cosplay getups take place there on Sundays....

A rare pic of both of us... Taken thru a mirror....



Took a short walk to the park behind Harajuku station...




Our 3 part dessert episode... Can one ever have one sweet too many?



LeeLing was telling me all about these Pay-at-machine-before-you-eat Ramen shops... We saw one along Shibuya and decided to pop in for a bite....

The Ramen wasn't fabulous... But we're hopeful we'll find better ones in the next few days...

2 comments:

  1. OoooOoo.. I love the crepes! everythime when the hv those Jap food exhibition in S'pore, I will get a crepe! Ubber Delish! I wanna get a a bite of it from Japan! *pouts*

    Vanilla+Caramel?! MY FAVE!!!!!! I WANT I WANT!!

    ur fave fish pancake looks really shoik with thin crust and loadsa red bean filling!

    Im Soooo Jealous and Hungry now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried the crepes available in Sg! I know there's one in Bugis & Liang Court. I may just try - just for comparison sake... :P

    The fish pancake is uber crispy.. and the filling's generous but absolutely not overly sweet! It's just nice... Unlike the ones in sg.. :(

    Save $$ and let's plan a Jap trip... I'll do the tour-agent part...

    ReplyDelete