Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Latest addition to our family!

I've been longing to keep a pug for a while but Diddy thinks they're really ugly... For the past few months, I've been trying to convince him to keep one.... But he still thinks I'm mad... Haahaa...

However, I was feeling a little down recently and Diddy really wanted to cheer me up so he got me a puppy pug!!!!!!!! *so happy!!!*

It's quite hard to find a pug in Singapore... So far the only few people I know who keep pugs are caucasians... But found a pug we finally did... And we've decided to name this little guy COOKIE....

For one, it has KOOKY eyes (like every pug does).... & that rhymes with COOKIE...

cookie
Two, it has the fur coat the colour of cookie dough...

cookie

Three, coz I love cookies.... & I used to have a pug when I was young called Cutie (& Cookie rhymes with Cutie too)...
cookie

The small thang on the sofa...
cookie

Falling sound asleep on the bed after the long ride home....
cookie
Me, trying to play dead like him...
cookie

Diddy's turn...
cookie

Folded both his arms and still no movement.... He's a PIG in disguise...
cookie
I was rearranging my sticker books and he wanted in on some action too... So he decided to chew up my stickers...

cookie


cookie

He's so small now!!! Much smaller than our rabbit!!! I think he's about the same size as Wedding when she just arrived at Cosy Bay...
cookie


cookie

I'm quite glad that I bought this PUG shirt from BKK for Diddy... Now it comes in handy!
cookie

Double Pugger!

Thanks for the wonderful gift, it sure cheered me up!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment