Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wow wow wow...

Wow wow wow... (As I'm been telling people, in the process of training Cookie, I'm becoming the dog... Barking whenever Cookie misbehaves or runs away with Diddy's socks)... But we're quite proud to say that now, at only 2.5months old, he can sit sleep at our command! :)

It's been some crazy busy weeks, I've not been able to read other people's blog or make a blog entry... :( Finally now, I get a chance to catch up with my blogging before I forget even how to type... 

Let's start with the OVER-EXCITMENT of counting down to our new home, shall we...?

On Labour Day we attended the very beautiful wedding of Mr & Mrs Andy Teo... A couple whom, just like us, dated for 8 yrs and have withstood the test of time....

That's Mr Chan with the smart looking Groom


















And me with my 2 proteges....

And my arch-nemesis... Miss Thia Hwee Poh... Hahahahaa.... Who are both dressed in lace...

After the wedding luncheon, we decided to check out the progress of our new Cosy Bay at Sengkang...

The entire structure is fully completed to 25th floor for our block!!!! Now they're working on the rooftop and internal flooring etc etc... Really praying hard we can get our GOLDEN KEYS soon!!!!!!!!!!!
I really think that we're so blessed! When we unwittedly applied for the flat 3 yrs ago in 2007, we didn't really had too much of an idea (nor did we research) on the vicinity of the project... Now, we found out that just 3 mins drive away from our new Cosy is an up-and-coming Greenwich Shopping Centre!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Just when we thought we will be staying in a very suburban and ghetto area, the developers have touted the area around our new home to be akin to Holland Village!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so happy coz I already know 2 friends who are staying blocks away from me... One of my ex-colleague walks by our new flat on her way home everyday, and Jake (a regular at AMK Cosy Bay) stays directly opposite... Seems like supper @ the kopitiam with friends will be a common affair!

Now the only thing left is hoping that there will be a bubble tea shop in Greenwich.............. hehehhehe

3 comments:

  1. Wow, got new shopping centre?? Don't forget to count us in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we will be neighbours and we can go hang out for night drinks and desserts! Yayyyyy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea man!!!!!!! can't wait to join the Sengkang gang..... So happy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete