Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More of Oktober FEST!

It started with just 2 dudes with a drinking problem to come up with a perfect excuse to booze... So the party grew from a few to the whole cell... So with the Oktober fest in swing, we gathered @ Matt's place last Friday night for a night of German fun! 

Okay mum, I didn't actually drink... It was only a prop...


BYOEG (Bring Your Own Erdinger Glass)

Nuts, pretzels, crackers!

The guys.. Happy with their booze...

Chicken wings, Frankfurters and Bratwurste

Mr Doug has to butt into my perfect shot of the girls... 

Hollywood sweethearts.. 

Can u see how the labels gleamer in the light?!

I'm a communist. I made sure girls wear plaits to themed parties!


Screening of The Expendables... My laughing bug ran out after the 15th min into the show... :P



Nov is coming in a week and soon I'm counting down to X'mas!!!!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment