Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov's gone & Dec's coming!!!

I'll be completing my week 25 (6 months, half week) this week!!! My diminishing wardrobe options posts as a big problem every morning when I go to work… In the mirage of apparels I have, there are only a few repeating pieces that fits a bulge… But well, it's a happy problem…

A pictorial diagram of how Ashley's home is like on the inside
I'm so happy that Nov is coming to a close! Coz that means that X'mas is round the corner and I'm really looking forward… In fact, I'm quite glad that my pregnancy is happening during this timing… Coz it'll be Randy's birthday in 11 days time, followed by X'mas and then I'll look forward to the Lunar New Year in early Feb. Before you know it, it's March and I'll be popping! Celebration after celebrations!!!! :) :)

Last week was a very fruitful week of catching up with friends… We went to Andy & Pearlyn's nest last Monday and they prepared a Sukiyaki feast for us…


The couple has been happily married for almost a year… Time flies!


We had wanted to "subsidize" their food expenses but they rejected us. So we had free dinner plus a free polaroid to take home!

Towards the end of last week, we invited Carlos & Agata to our place for dinner (since we're feeling bad that we've been freeloading so many dinners at theirs… :P)

At first, it was supposed to be a camping trip, but Randy thought it may not be such a good idea for me to camp right now (just in case of rain, I can't run fast enough!)… So we had both of them (plus their lovely spanish friend, Monica) come by for a simple home-cooked chinese dinner...

Cookie, enjoying the company of his newfound friends…

Agata, Carlos, Monica


Since we didn't have a tripod, and Cookie didn't know how to operate a DSLR camera, we had to take turns to get in the shot….

Plus Kara

Plus Randy

Lovin' all the wonderful dinners!!!!

2 comments: