Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Holiday trippin' in 2012!!!

Yay, this year is gonna be a really exciting year! It's my greatest dream to travel & globe trot as much as I can before I grow too old to walk too far... Hurhurhur...

Besides the fact that we will be relocating to the Motherland (aka China),

we'll be going for a 5-day long holiday to Hongkong,

3 weeks long trip to Europe (Lorient - Paris - Rome - Prague).

 Lorient - a quaint little place in France

Paris - to stand in front of the Eiffel Tower & smack a silly pose like a mainlander

 Colosseum in Rome, Italy... Gonna do a gladiator!!!

 Prague - no clue what to do there but except that it's the top few European places to visit
And maybe a probable trip to Japan (if budget pemits).

YIPPEEE!!!! I'm excited to death.

Just read ladyironchef's blog on a must-try patisserie in France, Paris. This is gonna be my Europe must-do list (making a mental note so I don't forget!):

1) Have some recommended macaroons & pretty cakes from Pierre-herme (Paris)
2) Have alot of italian food - I love ITALIAN!!!
3) H&M shopping!
4) Take loads of pictures
5) Visit a european open market
6) Have a very tall Gelato ice-cream!

But I'm also stressed about the planning, the transport, what's baby gonna eat and how Ashley's gonna survive a long-haul flight. Life's (or fuss-free travel) is never the same with a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment