Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

At long last!

Finally I'm back on the blog!!!
So much has happened since my last post! Happy to say that I found a solution to get bloggin' again! Me, hubby and Ash went away for that 3 weeks long Europe trip that we were looking/not-looking forward to and now I'm home... and pretty busy!

To share abit about my busy little life and what I am currently excitedly up to, I have decided to start my own little online store -
Little Black Dress Shop & Co.





Me and hubby have attempted at a few different business ideas in the past few years (one of which died a natural death and another still growing strong with the help of a few partners) so I have a good idea how starting a new business would be - SCARY! Failure's half the time the word on your mind but I guess if you keep sticking your foot in there and don't give up, you will succeed. Thankful for the support from friends who've helped promoted my business on their facebook wall. You always start a little spark but it's your friends who help make it a flame. Oh well, as the saying goes, your friends can help you with the inertia but you gotta continue the distance. :)

Anyhows, if shopping and ladies' apparels interests you, do help "like" my Little Black Dress Shop FB page to get first-hand updates on the latest stash I'm bringing in!

Busy fighting jet lag this week while preparing for my 2nd season to be launched tomorrow! After which I would probably find some time on hand to blog about our Europe trip. Yipppeeeeee....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment