Our Journey!!!

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the stories of our lives...

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lovin' our New Cosy

We've officially stayed in our new Cosy Bay for abt 1 month now. It's been a long 3 over yrs of anticipation and finally we've a place we can call home.

Wanna remember this happy phase in our lives with these photos of the various corners of the New Cosy. Especially when we have a new addition that moved in together with us as a family... :)

It's my great pleasure to show u around our lil' cosy bay...

This was the dining area design I had in mind for the longest time... Table leaned against a turquoise wall with white frames. And now I can finally dine in it..

The sofa that we were afraid was gonna be too humongous for our living room. Thankfully it fits.


 Brand loyalty - Philips TV & Soundbar

Built-in shoe cabinet cum storage space on the left...
 Leading to our white kitchen
Bathroom (Master bedroom's)

 Study/work area in our bedroom
 Our bedroom

Walk-in wardrobe






Ashley's nursery room
 Movin' into this new Cosy, I told Randy that I never wanna move house ever again. Packing and unpacking boxes and shifting them here & there is a nightmare. Just wanna enjoy my time in this place for as long as I can...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures I especially love the first one, it reflects the calmness of the new flat, of the owners and the charming of the new baby.. :). Enjoy the new cosy!

    ReplyDelete